Turmeric powder : 1/2tsp,
Black pepper powder : 1 tsp,
Chilly powder : 2tbsp,
Ginger chopped : 1 tbsp,
Garlic chopped : 1tbsp,
Green chilly[slitted] : 4 nos,
Fenugreek :1 tsp,
Vinegar: 3 tsp,
- Marinate the cleaned fish pieces with Turmeric, black pepper and salt. Keep it for 1/2 hour.
- Heat the gingly oil in a pan and fry the fish pieces till it becomes brown.
- Remove the fish pieces from The oil and keep aside.
- Sauté the chopped ginger, Garlic and green chilly.
- Remove it from the Oil and add with the fried fish pieces.
- Drop the Chilly powder in the oil and stir it in low flame and add vinegar and required salt.
- Off the flame, when it becomes cool add to fried fish keep aside.
- Pour fried Fenugreek powder.
- Bottle it.