Description: Pakoda made of fish. Serves as an evening snack to children. It is delicious and tasty.
Category: Fish Prep.
Type: Non Veg
Cuisine: North Indian Prep.
Time: 30 mins.
Ingredients: White fish fillets 2 (steamed and cut into pieces) Eggs 2 no’s Red chili powder 1/4 teaspoon Corn flour 2 tablespoon Lemon juice 1 tablespoon Coriander leaves 1 tablespoon Oil 6 tablespoon Salt to taste.
- Steam the fish and cut into 2 1 inch. pieces.
- Beat the eggs, salt, chili powder, lemon juice and coriander leaves together to make a batter.
- Add corn flour and mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a deep-frying pan.
- Dip each fish piece into the batter and fry till golden and crispy.
- Enjoy Fish Pakora (Pakoda) hot .